QUICK PAY has now partnered with Achariya Techno Solutions India Pvt Ltd (An Authorised PSP - Principle Service Provider ) of Asia’s Largest E-Commerce Player IRCTC to appoint authorized E-Ticket Agents through out India. Now our existing and new retailer/agents can book railway tickets using the same B2B Wallet.
IRCTC is one of the biggest E commerce platform in the world through which 5 lakh tickets are issued daily. IRCTC website receives a staggering 10 lakh visitors daily which makes it one of the top 20 most visited sites in India. IRCTC has a record of booking 13.46 lakh tickets in a single day on 1st April 2015. A massive 1830.22 lakh E-tickets were booked in 2014-15 through IRCTC.
The annual income of IRCTC through internet ticketing service charge was INR 308.12 Cr in 2014-15. A considerable 55% of total tickets reserved on Indian Railways are booked through E-ticketing. With the launch of E- catering service on 25th Sept 2014, IRCTC has upgraded its service quality levels to attract more passengers by enhancing the overall travel experience.
IRCTC is continually adding more services to its portfolio. It aims to become leading provider of high quality travel, tourism and hospitality related services.
QUICK PAY Features
- Search Trains, Availability Check, PNR Status
- Book all type of Tickets (Talkal, Waiting List, RAC also)
- Lowest Start Up Cost
- Lowest AMC Cost
- Single Wallet for Recharge, Bill Payments, Money Transfer, Flight & Bus Booking.
Requirements to become Authorized E Ticket Agent of IRCTC
- You should have a Shop/Office (Should not blacklisted by IRCTC earlier)
- A Computer with Internet Connection (Should have one free USB Port)
- Valid PAN Card & Address Proof (Photo)
- Class 3 Digital Signature (QUICK PAY will provide)
- One time Non-Refundable Cost.
Activation will take 15-20 working days subjected to approval from IRCTC.
READY TO GET STARTED?
Enjoy the experience, QUICK PAY is the right choice for you and your business!